I just turned 28 last week. Something I never thought I would have to worry about at the age of 28 was my skin. I really thought that my acne and pimples would disappear the second I graduated high school. Boy, was I wrong.
(no makeup, no filter, taken 2 weeks ago)
Even as I approach my thirties, I can’t escape these pesky zits. Most of the time, it’s just one or two, but they are giant, noticeable, and painful. They make me self conscious, look younger (and not in a good way!), and did I mention they HURT? Now that I am a busy mom of two, the last thing I want to do is spend time worrying about my skin. I have cute kiddos that need me more than my acne deserves!
I have tried tons of facial products for my skin, but was disappointed with 90% of them. The other 10% worked, but not for long, and I was back at square one. Enter Clearasil’s NEW! Daily Clear Refreshing Superfruit Cleansers.
At a reasonable price ($4.97 at my WalMart) PLUS $1 off coupon found HERE– Clearasil’s New! Daily Clear Refreshing Superfruit Cleansers are an affordable way to give acne the boot! What I love most about this product is the smell. You guys, it smells like heaven compared to all the other harsh cleansers I have tried. My face feels clean but soft, not dry after using it. Clearasil’s New! Daily Clear Refreshing Superfruit Cleansers are formulated with sensorial Superfruit Extracts and are also gently medicated with 1% salicylic acid acne medication to help prevent blemishes. They are also gentle enough to use twice daily!
after a few days of using Clearasil’s New! Daily Clear Refreshing Fruit Cleanser and very little makeup, no filter.
Wouldn’t you rather spend time doing anything other than looking at and hiding your acne? I know I would! My face feels much smoother after just a few days. If you try it (which you definitely should if your skin is anything like mine) I would love to hear about your experience with it! It’s helped my face AND the bonus? It helps me spend those extra minutes with my sweet kids!