Welcome to my monthly link up for 5 Things I am Loving Right Now!
September might be my most favorite month- getting cooler weather, hoodies, jeans, fires outside, harvest, apple cider- bring it on! BUT here are the 5 things I am loving now…
- My little sister is MARRIED! What an amazing weekend! Full recap to come- with photos!
- The clothing challenge is over, so late last month, the hubs and I went shopping. I ended up with 5 pairs of jeans that fit me REALLY well, a few new tops, and a gorgeous jacket. My hang up now? Shoes for winter. I am definitely not much of an impulse shopper like I used to be, so that’s probably a good thing! I have been finding all sorts of older clothes to go with my new ones, and I am pretty happy about my fall wardrobe!
- My Tervis Tumbler. I never leave home without it.
- I just finished Emily Giffin’s newest book, Where We Belong. I couldn’t put it DOWN. Loved it! Definitely a must read.
- Brayden starts preschool next week! I am slightly nervous for him, but mostly excited! I know he will love it, and I am so thankful that he will be in an awesome learning environment!
© 2012, julie. All rights reserved. Love it? Print, email, pin, tweet or share but please don’t use my work without permission.