It’s that time again- time for 5 Things I’m Loving Right NOW!
1. The Olympics! I absolutely LOVE the Olympics, and if I had to choose between summer and winter, I would choose summer every time. I love the swimming, diving, volleyball (sand and gym), and gymnastics. I am absolutely HOOKED. Who are you rooting for?
Image Found Here
2. Fall fashion. I am itching to wear comfy sweaters, skinny jeans, and scarves. Due to the clothing challenge, I won’t be buying anything NEW, but I AM making a list of what I absolutely need when it’s over. First on my list? Jeans. Here is some inspiration from Pinterest.
3. Awesome nail polish. It’s no secret that I am a nail biter (I know, I know) BUT I am getting inspired by awesome nail colors and I am trying to kick that nasty habit. Here are a few I LOVE.
4. Prepping for my sister’s wedding! My little sis is tying the knot in ONE MONTH! My dress came in yesterday, and I need to get it altered. Kenley needs tights, my boys will BOTH be in tuxes- I can’t wait! And my friend Bridget is photographing, so double bonus there. It is definitely coming up FAST.
5. Leftover birthday cupcakes. They seriously need to go to other good homes, because they are SO good. I have been limiting myself to one (ok, maybe 2) a day… I DO have a dress to fit into!
What are YOU loving right NOW? Link up- I look forward to reading!
© 2012, julie. All rights reserved. Love it? Print, email, pin, tweet or share but please don’t use my work without permission.