My friend Maegan is on a blog hiatus, so I am taking over the 5 Things I’m Loving Right Now party!
Let’s get to it, shall we?
1. I know I posted that I had a rough weekend, but the first thing I am loving right now is NO MORE NURSING BRAS. (Sorry, might be TMI for some of you, but I am so glad to be rid of them.) I can’t decide if I should just toss them or have some sort of ceremonial burning. ha!
2. I finally ordered an external hard drive for my computer to store my photos on. My computer was running out of space, and it feels good to have that job DONE. It’s been on my list for quite awhile!
3. Playing outside with this little guy.
4. This gorgeous messenger bag made by Lindsey of The Pleated Poppy. It is no secret that I love her shop (and no, I am not getting paid to say that- I am sure she has NO idea who I am!) and every time she lists these amazing bags, I just wish money would fall out of the sky! Her bags always sell out so quickly!
5. I got my hair trimmed last Friday and thinned out. I LOVE having my hair thinned out. I feel so much lighter- literally- and my hair just needs it. I know, all you thin-haired people hate me.
Want to link up? The linky is live the first of every month! Tell me your 5 favorite things!
© 2012, julie. All rights reserved. Love it? Print, email, pin, tweet or share but please don’t use my work without permission.