I must say, unplugging from the blog world was very good for me. Brandon and I got A TON of stuff done around the house over the weekend (think spring cleaning stuff!) and I am feeling more on track. The house was cleaned up, we had lots of family time together, and even a date! WITHOUT THE KIDS! FOR THE FIRST TIME!
I was excited.
And I feel refreshed. So that’s a good thing!
Lots of things have been going on here…most of which will get their own posts in the very near future…
- Kenley went over 10 hours without nursing today. Sadness, but glad that the transition is going well. I am in quite a bit of pain currently, but ibuprofen is helping.
- Brayden is done with speech therapy!
- My new fridge and freezer are up and running.
- Brandon killed a mouse in our closet in the wee hours of the morning.
- Kenley will be 7 months old this week!
- I went to IKEA.
All awesome things, for the most part. So stay tuned for some elaboration on most of those!
How was your weekend?
© 2012, basicallyjulie.com. All rights reserved. Love it? Print, email, pin, tweet or share but please don’t use my work without permission.