…that’s about all I got. It’s Monday!
image via here
- Brayden had his last Kindermusik class of the semester today. It was filled with everyone’s favorite things and we had so much fun. It has been so great for him, although I am not sure if we will be back in the fall. With Kenley being around the 1 year mark by then, I would have to do separate classes for each and I am not sure if an hour drive plus finding someone to keep the other every week would be a good idea.
- Our weekend was pretty great. I got a sweet card from the hubs for Mother’s Day and I got to grocery shop alone! The weather was beautiful so we enjoyed some outdoor time as well.
- The beautiful weather makes me wish I would have NEVER agreed to this clothing challenge. I need skirts/shorts- I am hot already and it has only been like 80* here. *sigh*
- My running endeavor isn’t going as well as I had hoped, but I am not discouraged yet! I have been stretching daily so I don’t hurt myself and I am hoping to go a few evenings this week. I knew it would take time, so I can’t give up just yet!
- This gorgeous weather is just a floating reminder that I am nowhere near bikini ready- and my goal is to wear a bikini on our vacation in January. Fingers crossed!
How was your Monday?
© 2012, basicallyjulie.com. All rights reserved. Love it? Print, email, pin, tweet or share but please don’t use my work without permission.