- “Wow, you are going to pop anytime now!”
- “Are you sure there is only one in there?”
- …while rubbing a tummy that they did NOT get permission to rub: “awww, you just look so great!”
- “You aren’t due until _____? Wow, it’s going to be a long, hot summer for you.”
- “Do you have a name picked out?” And then you tell them. And then they say “Oh, I went to school/worked with a ________ and they were the most annoying person on the face of this earth!”
- Any unsolicited advice about labor/delivery or any other topic about what you should do or how they knew someone with a very traumatic experience.
- “Was this baby planned?” (This is the question I hate the MOST!)
I have been asked almost ALL of these questions either with my first pregnancy and now. Any others you would add to the list?
© 2011, basicallyjulie.com. All rights reserved. Love it? Print, email, pin, tweet or share but please don’t use my work without permission.