- The guys have 80 acres left. If all goes well, they could very well get done today, but more than likely, it will be tomorrow…
- …which still means, no Christmas decorations BUT hoping to get to that sometime this weekend. Brandon says that is first priority once they are done working in the field.
- It is 2 weeks until CHRISTMAS! I have a lot on my to do list, that is for sure.
- My sister and I spiked Brayden’s hair up in front after his bath last night, it was hilarious! Brandon wasn’t amused, but I will do it again and get a picture.
- Our anniversary is Tuesday! 2 years! No big plans, except that our new mattress will be delivered that day. FINALLY! We bought a firm mattress when Brandon bought the house, right before we got married. Originally, we thought he was going to have to have back surgery- that’s why we got the firm mattress. It is literally like sleeping on a buckboard wagon. No joke. Even with a feather bed AND a foam topper. SO, this is what we got. A Sealy PosturePedic TrueForm foam mattress. It is like laying on a cloud!
- My Christmas shopping is almost done. I just have a few people left and then alllll of the wrapping to do. Oh, and I suck at wrapping gifts.
- My sister is coming over tonight and I am oh-so-excited!
- We are making ALL of the Christmas candy tomorrow at my grandparents. I will probably eat as much as I make. I am not kidding.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
Don’t forget to enter my blog giveaway if you haven’t yet!
© 2009, julie. All rights reserved. Love it? Print, email, pin, tweet or share but please don’t use my work without permission.