I would like to say I was busy this week, but in all actuality, I wasn’t. Here are the highlights:
- Taking the time to get a haircut! I feel like a new person, and thankfully my sister was along with me. We had to wait out a pretty heavy storm in the parking lot, which was fine, because I had to feed Brayden anyway!
- My 24th birthday was yesterday. I got a new pair of running shoes from my brother and sister for when I get cleared to start working out again. I am down 30 pounds so far, and can’t wait to get back on the elliptical. I also got some cash from my parents, to only be spent on myself! Brayden got me a GAP gift card for some new fall clothes, and a really cute card. It was very sweet, and made me cry!
- My mom, stepmother-in-law, sister, and I did a garage sale this morning-with very little success. SO the rest of the stuff will be going on another garage sale with all proceeds going to Relay for Life. Works for me!
- My sister is coming over tonight to stay the night and we are having movie night! I can’t wait!
- Brayden is on a really great schedule, and sleeps 5-6 hours at night! The night of my birthday, he slept for 7 hours. It was wonderful!
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I am off to puruse gap.com for some inspiration for my fall purchases…
© 2009, basicallyjulie.com. All rights reserved. Love it? Print, email, pin, tweet or share but please don’t use my work without permission.